- 94-Percent Energy efficient with stainless-steel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Third party efficiency listed by AHRI
- Up to 38-Feet of 3-Inch PVC Pipe or 5-Feet of 2-Inch PVC Pipe
- Low Nox Version
The great technological developments in the appliance department have made our lives easier. New and advanced products are meeting our basic needs. They are designed with the criteria of meeting customers’ expectations.
Whether you are building a new home or planning to upgrade the previous one, water heating system matters. You have to take the time to consider it seriously.
Since buying a water heater is a one-time investment. If you would invest money in a wrong system, it will give you years of pain. It would be tough to survive extreme weather conditions or handle its expense or maintenance.
There are lots of water heaters available on the market. However, currently, direct vent tankless natural gas water heaters are popular. Professional manufacturers and technology experts have rubbed it with advanced features. They have turned them into one in a billion product.
Mainly, Rheem RTGH95DVLN 9.5 GPM indoor direct vent tankless natural gas water heater is in demand. Comparison charts reveal that it possesses those features which are utterly tough to find in other similar products. Even the customers’ reviews show us that it is the best performing product. It is smart, highly efficient, and fulfill all your basic needs.
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Tankless Gas Water Heater
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM includes quite a few nifty features. It comes with multiple points of use application. One of its key feature is advanced digital display. It helps a person to set temperature and maintenance. This feature is either not included in the conventional models or it is hard to deal with it in the modern ones.
However, it is simple to operate it in Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GMP. Even a beginner without any technical knowledge can handle it rather well. All he needs to do is to learn it ones from a technical expert. Besides, the instructional manual which comes with this product also sheds light on how to use it properly.
According to the consumer report, this tankless water heater is suitable for extreme colder area too. If you are residing in a storm-prone area, you cannot find anything better than this.
Unlike other water heaters, which are prone to storms, it stands firm. A family can rely on its performance. There won’t be any need for extra care or maintenance. Moreover, its size is so small that you do not need to install it outside the home. Just get help from a professional technician for the initial installation. Once it is done, it is done forever. You are 100% safe.
Other than that, there is one more thing that makes it safer than different models. It is low Nox version. Therefore, it is safer installing inside the home. One can install it below stairs too.
Before you make a final decision, there are a few features and specifications you need to know. It is imperative to understand why it has become popular more and more. Besides, it is also better to know why it is a right choice compared to other tankless water heaters for your home. Below are a few key specification and features of Rheem RTGH-95DVLN.
- Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Indoor Direct Vent Tankless Gas Water Heater is 94 percent energy efficient. This level of energy efficiency is immensely tough to find in other products. Perhaps, that’s why it is one of the best selling water heater products in the market as well.
- It is also one of the smartest products in the market. The intelligent electronic controls are designed to increase safety and efficiency. Manufacturers of Rheem made sure that they are offering something which is 110% safer for families with children.
- Third party efficiency is listed by AHRI.
- Low Nox Version.
- Furthermore, this Rheem model has been checked according to the industry’s standards. Professionals have tested its cooling and heating options again and again. They perceived, in order to win customers’ expectations, they have to provide quality & reliability. And, they were rather right about it. The testing of each phase ensured customers that it is developed to deliver satisfaction. That’s why it is known as the highest quality tankless water heater option.
- It is not only Rheem’s manufacturers. Even the third party labs by various governments have tested it to ensure its quality standards.
- It weighs around 79 pounds.
- The dimensions of Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM are 18.5 X 9.8 X 27.5 inches.
- There is two pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe.
- EZ-Link cable is available. If you want to connect two tankless unit for commercial use, you can do that as well. The EZ-Link cable connect two models to operate as one.
- It has high altitude capability, which is tough to find in other tankless water heaters. It can perform rather well up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level. If you have high altitude issue and wish to have a tankless water heater that can meet this need, go for this one.
In the package, you get digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire.
- This Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 indoor direct vent tankless natural gas water heater also has freeze protection. The freeze protection of this product is -30F.
- The only con we have found in this product is it is not eligible for international shipping. Rheem RTGH-95DVLN can only be shipped within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. However, please bear in mind that if you are purchasing this product for APO/FPO shipping, contact customer support first for warranty details.
If it is your first time, remember that the tankless system heating process is different than tank type system. For example, unlike tank-type systems, the tankless systems perform only when the hot water is required. For that reason, it is economical too in the long term.
You don’t have to deal with high bills. In fact, it will cut 20-30% of your bill because of its energy efficiency. That is why this main advantage makes it a favorite and red-hot product in the market. Customers always focus their eyes on it. Once they comprehend that how it can help them in saving thousands of dollars in a few years, they buy it – immediately
Pros & Cons
Produces up to 9.5 gallons per minute, making it an ideal choice for larger households with multiple plumbing fixtures
94% energy efficiency rating: investing in this tankless water heater is likely to save you money on your energy bills on a monthly basis
Suitable for installation almost anywhere in the house
Easy-to-use electric controls
Tested by third-party labs to ensure high quality
Equipped to deal with freezing temperatures, so you don’t need to worry about staying warm when temperatures plunge outside
This is one of the more expensive tankless water heaters on the market
Maybe unnecessarily powerful for smaller homes