- no fabrics
- 10,300 – 180,000 BTU
- Comes standard with MC-91-1US Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- 82% Thermal Efficiency
- Residential Temperature Settings: 98°F – 140°F
- Commercial Temperature Settings: 98°F – 160°F (commercial controller must be purchased separately)
If you are looking for the best natural gas tankless water heater, you have come to the right place. We perceive that gas tankless water heaters are in immense demand. Moreover, the supply from the different manufacturers is quite high too. Therefore, today, we will help you to choose the best option for your whole home system.
So the best and a perfect option for your home is Rinnai RL75iN. Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater works perfectly with homes that rely on natural gas. Its market and sales have exploded in recent months. In fact, it has become an on-demand item. It is tough to get this unit sometimes, particularly in winter seasons.
Therefore, if you are in a mood to get a natural gas tankless water heater, get it now before it gets too late.
Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
One of the pillars of our modern civilization is we have hot running water in our homes. Even the kings of ancients era did not have this facility. In that pillar, the only issue is there are too many models. You need to wade through to find what you are looking for.
Especially, for a beginner, who does not know a tad about water heaters, it is a difficult task. Before presenting Rinnai RL75iN Natural Tankless Water Heater, we canvassed several models. They had their own specialties. However, Rinnai RL75iN stood above their heads and shoulders. After 45 hours of research, we found that it has those features which are hard to find in other brands and models.
- Space Efficient: It does not take much space. If you are living in a small home or tiny apartment, this model is for you. You can fit it anywhere comfortably. It does not matter whether it is a balcony or under the stairs. It will serve its purpose with efficacy.
- Powerful Supply: Space efficiency does not mean it will compromise on its quality. With space efficiency, it is still capable of supplying 7.5 gallons of hot water per minutes (GPM). It can comfortably handle multiple chores without any kind of fluctuation.
- Long Term Saving: And, it is only because it offers great energy efficiency. It is a one-time investment. After that, you will be shaving dollars off your energy bill. People who have tried Rinnai RL5iN claim that it cuts 20-30% energy bills, save thousands of dollars each year. On the other hand, the conventional models burnt the holes in their pockets.
- Temperature Control: Temperature control in the conventional water heaters is something that troubles lots of users. However, this is not the case with this Rinnai model. The temperature control is consistent, without any kind of unexpected variations.
- Utterly Affordable: We perceive, models that offer long-term saving are often expensive. Luckily this is not the case with this one. It is affordable. Same features in other models can challenge your pockets, or compel you to opt for the average unit.
- Straightforward Installation: Don’t know a tad about installing a tankless water heater? No issue. Rinnai Company offers instructional manual which can assist even those who do not have a tad knowledge regarding technical issues. Though, bear in mind that in order to avail the warranty, it is better to get the assistance of a professional technician. For more details about warranty, it is good to consult their support center.
- Extreme Weather: Now, that is the best part. Most natural gas tankless water heaters do not perform well under extreme weather condition. However, this unit is designed to exceed customers’ expectations. It delivers 100% performance in almost all extreme conditions.
- Quick Response: It is an ‘on demand’ water heater. It will not be fair to call it an instant heater. However, with on-demand tag, the response time is still very quick. It will not take long to arrive. All you need is to release the existing water in the lines. Once it is on its actual temperature, it can produce endless hot water until you turn off the tap.
- 100% Safe: Yes, it is totally safe, because it uses outside air for combustion. It is not just a theory. In reality, professionals have tested its exhaust/combustion air vent numerous times. Since they knew safety concerns can never be negotiated. Particularly, families with small children wish to have something which can be harmless. They do not want an unfortunate incident to damage their house or risk the lives of their loved ones.
- Less Fuel: The Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater require less gas than a tank style water heater. Though, in order to heat quickly, they need the fuel quickly too. According to its consumer, it requires 180 to 199,000 BTU’s per hour. Besides, you have to make sure that your supply lines have enough capacity to tackle this load.
- The product dimensions of Rinnai RL75iN are 14 X 9.3 X 23 inches.
- Total item weight is 50 pounds.
- Size is large, while the color is silver.
- It doesn’t require any kind of batteries.
- Rinnai Company offers a 12-year warranty on Heat Exchanger.
- Besides, there is a 1-year warranty on parts and 1-year labor for residential installations.
- It comes standard with MC-91-1US Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator.
- This unit has 82% thermal efficiency.
- The only con we have found in this product is it is not eligible for international shipping.
It is pertinent to know that there are different temperature settings for both residential and commercial use. Residential temperature settings are between 98F and 140F. However, commercial temperature setting is a tad different. They are between 98F and 160F. Though, keep in mind that if you are buying this product for commercial purposes only, you have to get commercial controllers separately. They are not included in the package.
So, get Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas tankless water heater, if you want to resolve your water heating issues for decades. This one-time investment will hand you years of contentment.
Pros & Cons
Produces up to 7.5 gallons per minute, making this tank an ideal choice for mid-sized houses (2-3 bedroom homes)
Energy Star certified: this tank has lower energy consumption than some other products, and it could save you a substantial amount of money on your energy bills over a 12-month period
82% thermal efficiency
Residential temperature settings between 98 and 140 degrees
Comes with a digital controller with error code indicator
Suitable for installation in most rooms
There are cheaper options out there, but many people are willing to pay more for the brand name, impressive output, and energy-saving capabilities
This product is not suited to larger homes or houses with multiple plumbing fixtures. If you need a constant supply of hot water for several people, it may be better to upgrade to a more powerful tankless water heater.