- Not fabric
- 10,300 – 199,000 BTU
- Comes standard with MC-91-1US Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator
- 83% Thermal Efficiency
- Residential Temperature Settings: 98°F – 140°F; Commercial
- Temperature Settings: 98°F – 185°F (commercial controller must be purchased separately)
- Outdoor Installation Only
People are often confused regarding ‘Tankless Water Heaters’. Since all they perceive is a conventional water heater uses a storage tank to heat water. Well, not anymore. Things have changed. We are residing in the 21st century. Today, modern manufacturers of water heaters have changed the mechanism of it. They have developed a tankless water heater that heats water directly without the use of a storage tank. How does it happen? Allow us to explain…
When a hot water tap is turned on, the cold water runs through a pipe in a tankless water heater unit. There is either a gas burner or an electric element that heats the water.
Unlike the other conventional water heater, you do not have to struggle the supply of it. This new mechanism provides a constant supply of hot water. You do not have to wait for the storage tank to fill up with enough hot water.
The constant supply of hot water is one thing, there are lots of other benefits as well.
- Comfort & Convenience: There is no need to schedule your family’s bathing time. No need to wait for the water to store in the storage tank either. There is a consistent supply of hot water for all your family member 24/7.
- Save Space: This is one of the best features of a tankless water heater. It saves space. It takes significantly less room than traditional water heaters. One can easily mount them on a wall. It can even be installed indoor and outdoor too.
- Eco-Friendly: Want to go green? Get tankless water heater like Rinnai RL94eP. It is an utterly eco-friendly product. It has 30% more efficiency than a 50-gallon tank water heater. Its mechanism is healthy for the environment.
- Save Up to 40%: And, it is not once in a lifetime saving. It is a monthly saving, indeed. This exceptional product is great for your wallet. You save up to 40% each month. In other words, it is an investment that pays for itself. It cuts off your utility bills.
- Durable & Reliable: It is a long lasting item that will assist you for many years. According to the survey and reviews regarding tankless water heater, it can last up to 20 years. Can you believe that? Well, you should. It is a friend for a lifetime.
Once you get a tankless water heater, you have a peace of mind. If we say it is an invention of tomorrow, which is available today, it would be the absolute right.
Also, with a tankless water heater, you can be secured in more ways than you can imagine. First, it provides clean water. If you ponder on its system, it is quite clear. Unlike the conventional models, it does not rely on stored water, which isn’t safe or 100% clean. Instead, the tankless model avoids using water that has been stored in a tank. Other than that, most of these recent models have been equipped with superb safety features. Their overall exceptional system prevents scalding water from reaching your faucet.
If you are considering making the switch to a tankless water heater, we have one of the best options for you – Rinnai RL94eP Outdoor Propane Water Heater. It is the talk of the town and one of the hottest selling products in the market.
So, pull your socks up, and read its feature before you invest in it.
Rinnai RL94eP Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater
If it is the time to get a new water heater, there is no better option than Rinnai RL94eP Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater. It operates only when there is a demand for hot water. For that reason, it is cost effective. It reduces your energy costs by as much as 35% each year. Besides, if we say, it is the beast among other tankless water heaters, it would be correct. Since, according to its manufacturers, it has a capacity up to 9.4 gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water. For that reason, because of this immense power, it can supply continuous hot water to at least 5 plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously.
The Rinnai RL94eP makes sure that you never run out of hot water.
Other than that, there is a temperature function lock in it too. This feature prevents accidental and unauthorized changes in the water temperature. Therefore, you and your kids are totally safe. There won’t be any burns or temperature fluctuations in the water.
We have talked to its verified purchasers as well in order to get their reviews. For them, it is a flawless product and surprisingly very quiet. First, they thought it would be tough for this masterpiece to deal with a family of four. However, they were not correct. It runs multiple showers at once without missing a beat. It is immensely hard to notice the fluctuations in the water temperatures, even if 2-3 people are taking a shower at the same time.
- The dimensions of this product are 9.3 X 14 X 23 inches.
- Total weight of Rinnai RL94eP is 46 pounds.
- It comes standard with MC-91-1 US Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator.
- 10,300 – 199,000 BTU.
- This product offers 83% Thermal Efficiency.
- The Residential Temperature Settings are 98oF – 140oF.
- One can use this tankless water heater commercial purposes as well.
- The Rinnai RL94eP can be installed outdoor only.
- Rinnai Company offers 12 years warranty on heat exchanger & 5 years on parts.
You’ll be impressed by the quality of construction and features. We promise! Primarily, the latest innovative features in this product have further boosted its popularity. All the verified purchasers on Amazon flood this generator with A++ ratings; it is enough to realize that why one should opt for it. If you’re on the verge of buying it, go for it. 12-year warranty from Rinnai Company is more than enough to take a decision. It will transcend your hopes and stun you with its five-star performance. You’ll thank us for this review, again and again.
Pros & Cons
Produces up to 9.4 gallons per minute
Excellent choice for large properties
Energy Star certified: this tank uses less energy, reducing your bills and contributing to significant savings
Robust, non-fabric design
Comes with digital controller as standard
Residential temperature settings between 98 degrees and 140 degrees
83% energy efficiency
Not every home will require the output generated by this tankless heater: this product is better suited to larger homes with multiple occupants than smaller houses with fewer residents
There are cheaper tankless water heaters on the market