Tankless water heaters are the new line of technology in the water heater industry. They are built with exclusive feature and professional grade quality. Especially, with tankless electric water heaters, the manufacturers took this technology a million steps further. They have turned them into highly efficient and smart machines that compliment the 21st-century innovation too. Particularly, the designs of electric heater models like Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 are groundbreaking. They are winning the market already and becoming a part of a new era of water heater industry. If you love modern and efficient designs, they are for you.
People often ask about the major difference between the conventional water heater and new tankless water heaters – particularly about the electric models. Since they think that recent electric models consume more energy or they are vulnerable to extreme conditions.
However, the reality is utterly different. Electric tankless water heater models like Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 don’t consume energy like conventional models. They are indeed the energy savers and cut your bills in half. Because these heaters are designed to heat water only when it is needed. That is why they are known as the smartest waters heaters too.
This is not the case with conventional. As they require consistent power for hours to keep water warm. That is why they are more expensive than electric models in the long term.
What Do You Really Want?
Yes, what do you really want? This is the first question you need to ponder before investing in a water heater. It is only you who can decide what’s better for you, & your family needs.
- Do you NOT want to wait for hot water?
- Want hot water for hours, without any kind of wait?
- Don’t wish to pay extra bills?
- Wish to have a new, modern design that can complement your home?
- Looking for an economical, but an advanced masterpiece?
Well, if you are pondering these questions, Stiebel Eltron DCH-E810 tankless electric water heater is for you. It has all the features, and much more, which one can desire in a water heater. Lots of tankless water heaters have come and gone. However, this exceptional product is winning the market continuously. It is still the red-hot product and the best selling unit.
Furthermore, unlike most other companies, which have several risk factors with benefits, it offers the benefits only. You do not have to deal with the risk factors like warranties, technical support or spare parts. The Stiebel Company ensured that they are winning the customer’s expectations and aren’t baffling them with those risks that risk their investment.
We have personally used this model and comprehend how the customer support of Stiebel works. Therefore, we are 100% sure you will be contented for years. They do not abandon their customers like other companies and don’t play with the fake claims too. The things they say or advertise, you get. You do not have to deal with seductive claims that compel a person to burn the holes in his pockets. So, just believe the hype, and get it immediately.
Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 8/10 Tankless Electric Water Heater
Let’s dig a tad deeper and find out why exactly it is so special.
Firstly, and most importantly, this unit has two temperature sensors and one flow sensor. Next, three different heating elements are engaged in specific stages. These elements facilitate in achieving the desired temperature. The best part is, you do not have to deal with any kind of fluctuation in the water temperature. This DHC-E model continuously monitors the temperature of the water and doesn’t let it rise or fall any second.
However, if you are using more than a few taps, or exceed its limitations, then, of course, you will experience a tad less warmth in the water. Otherwise, according to its consumers, it can easily tackle 2-3 showers at the same time. Besides, like most other conventional models, or even tankless water heaters, you do not have to wait. Once it is active, it delivers hot water instantaneously. Moreover, that is one of the best things about this electric heater.
- The more complicated the device, the more to go wrong. But, this doesn’t apply on Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 810 tankless electric water heater. Though it has lots of features and controls, it is immensely easy to control it. You don’t have to deal with complicated options. The instructional manual is enough to facilitate in handling it.
- It doesn’t take long at all to get hot water once you open the tap. Because of its electric feature, in a way, if we say the water is already heated before it begins flowing, it would be utterly correct. You don’t have to wait at all before you feel the heat.
- Because of its powerful features, Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 810 offers flexibility. You don’t have to wait for your turn. It is possible to wash the dishes and take a shower at the same time. With other models, which aren’t electric, it is almost impossible. Since the flow rate compromises. They don’t work as efficiently as electric ones when demand is high.
- Don’t be baffled by its initial cost. It is indeed there to save thousands of dollars in the long run. You can buy an economical version, but it will be more costly and double your bills. The professional developers of Stiebel Eltron DHC-E 810 made sure that they are producing something which can cut the power bills, and keep their customers happy.
Stiebel Eltron worked on this model to keep things simple and understandable. Even if you are a non-technical person, and don’t perceive a tad thing regarding water heater features, the instruction manual is enough to help you understand. They aimed to make their machine professional, but easier to live with too. And, they were quite successful in that.
We have delved into all the features and specification of this model. We have even compared it with other electric tankless models. So all we can say if you want your life to be more comfortable, and if you want to have the best thing in your hands, get this one – right away.
Pros & Cons
If you are tired of bulky, slow hot water tanks, this could be the system for you. With no venting required, it is also easy to find a place for this tiny product. It is easy to install, too. So even if you are using a professional plumber, the setup won’t cost you a fortune. Incredibly reliable, the system may be the answer for reducing your energy bill and always guaranteeing that you have hot water in your home. Another major benefit is that more than one person could use different showers, baths or appliances in the house at the same time.
Although it is possible to use multiple appliances or faucets at the same time, you may notice a change in temperature with this system. There is some debate about whether this system is powerful enough for a full home. Indeed, it may be better suited for purposes such as a hand sink or washing machine.Though for the low price this is perhaps to be expected.